Welcome to Football Betting Banter

The home of Premier League betting tips and advice. With a sprinkling of banter on top!

You’re in the EXACTLY the right place for...

PING! Daily Posts telling it like it is, from life on the punting frontline...

PANG! Unique weekly Match Stats... Coupon Busting tips... and first dibs at the latest Offers and brides dangled from the bookies...

POOM! As much Banter as you can handle...

If you’re not a member yet... WHY NOT!? Click here and we'll say no more about it...

Champions League - PSG v Chelsea

Is this proof that Ibrahimovic is better then Costa?

Paris Saint-Germain play Chelsea tonight as the UEFA Champions League returns to our screens...

Plenty of big name players on show but star strikers Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Diego Costa lead the way in the First and Anytime Scorer markets....

Check out these stats:

PSG’s top scorer Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored in 2 out of 3 Champions...

more »
17.02.2015
Gary Neville 8/1 to be Next England Manager

Give up the day job, Gary! Roy says Nev is next in line...

Unlike his brother Phil, Gary Neville’s move from Premier League player to TV pundit has been a pretty popular one...

But one man disagrees. England boss Roy Hodgson says G Nev should stop messing about on TV... and concentrate on becoming a top level football manager. Maybe even Roy’s successor in the England hot-seat. Bookies...

more »
16.02.2015
FA Cup Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Bogey ground test for the ‘Get Gerrard to Wembley’ campaign...

Liverpool travel to Crystal Palace this weekend with a place in the FA Cup quarter finals up for grabs. But Palace has not been a happy hunting ground for Liverpool of late...

In fact, Steven Gerrard & co have failed to win in any of their last six visits to Selhurst Park – a run stretching back to January 2001. Their last...

more »
13.02.2015
Lambert out... Next Villa Manager betting wide open

Marshall law at Villa as Lambert gets the chop...

After a patient first half of the season from Premier League chairmen, the managers are now dropping like flies...

Harry Redknapp left relegation battlers QPR last week (official reason: ‘knee injury’). And now Paul Lambert has been fired by Aston Villa.

Villa dropped into the relegation zone after losing 2-0 at Hull on Tuesday night....

more »
12.02.2015
Follow me on
Use of cookies in this website
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website