Welcome to Football Betting Banter

The home of free Premier League betting tips, news, stats & advice...

You’re in the EXACTLY the right place for...

Weekly Predictions - our Stats Predictor forecasts the result of every Premier League game...

Hot Shots - naming the Premier League's in-form scorers - and how to make money from them...

Free Tips - with our weekly Betting Banter Acca, plus big match previews...

You'll find all that and more on the site every week. Plus - Click here to get it all by email...

LATEST...
We’ve been studying the Cup Final Formbook here at Betting Banter towers in search of a winning angle on the big match. Here are our findings...
Our weekend Stats Predictions... Hot Shots scorers list... and a £478,000 Jackpot bet are all available on the site now...
‘Final day’ stats say we’re in for some wacky score-lines this weekend...
And then there were two... Hull or Newcastle will be relegated this weekend...
Follow us on
Use of cookies in this website
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website