Welcome to Football Betting Banter

The home of free Premier League betting tips, news, stats & advice...

You’re in the EXACTLY the right place for...

Weekly Predictions - our Stats Predictor forecasts the result of every Premier League game...

Hot Shots - naming the Premier League's in-form scorers - and how to make money from them...

Free Tips - with our weekly Betting Banter Acca, plus big match previews...

You'll find all that and more on the site every week. Plus - Click here to get it all by email...

LATEST...
Revealed the most reliable bet in the MLS right now...
After a full house of winning bets last week, here are our MLS picks for this weekend...
Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard makes their debuts this weekend. Here's where our money's going...
After last week's winner, we're looking to cash-in on Portland Timbers in the MLS on Sunday night...
Follow us on
Use of cookies in this website
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website