Welcome to Football Betting Banter

The home of free Premier League betting tips, news, stats & advice...

You’re in the EXACTLY the right place for...

Weekly Predictions - our Stats Predictor forecasts the result of every Premier League game...

Hot Shots - naming the Premier League's in-form scorers - and how to make money from them...

Free Tips - with our weekly Betting Banter Acca, plus big match previews...

You'll find all that and more on the site every week. Plus - Click here to get it all by email...

LATEST...
After last week's winner, we're looking to cash-in on Portland Timbers in the MLS on Sunday night...
England’s Women take on reigning World Champions Japan in the Women’s World Cup semi final in Canada tonight, live on BBC One at Midnight (12am)…
West Ham start their season early on Thursday night when they face Andorran runners-up FC Lusitans in the first qualifying round of the Europa League...
England play their final group game of their Under-21 European championship campaign against Italy tonight – live on BT Sport...
Follow us on
Use of cookies in this website
We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website